......................................................................

.

.

.

What you see

Note: Moved this one up because... it's a favorite... originally scrapped 2 yrs ago.

While looking through my pictures I find I keep coming back to this one... Why? Because this one shows the simple pleasure being quite, gazing at nothing particular, for an endless period of time.

Rick is lost in thought as he views what may ~ or may not ~ wander under the dock. Or perhaps he sees more than I will know.
Our new pup is unusually still, napping in the warm afternoon sun, or perhaps seeking her own thoughts of nothing.

It was the peacefulness of the photo that draws me back to it. It was a single leaf caught in a tangle of brush. It was the pure contemplation, someone long gone from us, that captured my attention and imagination for this moment. Blend it all together, it speaks volumes to my soul.

vlm

0 comments: