......................................................................

.

.

.

Hill Country INSECTS


Of the 200+ photos it's not really odd that I started scrapping a page of BUGS. Unique creatures have always captured my attention. I got past the icky, yucky, panic of discovering one when I was - oh - about 4 yrs old, LOL.
I just see the extraordinary beauty in every living thing and I found some pretty unusual ones in the Tx Hill Country. I wish I could have gotten a good picture of the most awesome spider that spread a web about 6 ft between our camp and the one next to us. She was a subject of many wishful pictures. I even had Tim get involved in catching food in an attempt to lure her off of the cedar branch into her web. Camera shy is all I could figure. Bet she was glad when I left after 4 days of messing with her.i

0 comments: